Tips for Buying & Selling a Home in the Portland, Oregon Area
Whether you’re in the market to buy and/or sell a home, we are committed to supporting your real estate needs through every step of the process.
We proudly serve the following areas in Oregon: Portland, Beaverton, Lake Oswego, Tigard, Hillsboro, Wilsonville, Newberg, Tualatin, Happy Valley, Clackamas, Maywood Park, Milwaukie, Gresham, Oregon City, and more!
Buying a Home
Whatever your reasons for buying a home, finding the right home in the perfect neighborhood, and at a cost that is within your budget, is no small task.
That’s why many buyers choose to work with us. We’re full-service, full-time licensed real estate professionals. We’re here to guide you through the home buying process. We have detailed information about properties for sale by every company, and can make appointments to see any home that you’re interested in.
- Help you find the home that best meets your needs in the most efficient time frame.
- Provide current Portland, Oregon area market data to assist you in making informed decisions.
- Help you understand all the terms, processes, and documents involved in a real estate transaction.
- Represent your needs through skilled negotiations and effective communication.
- Provide you with peace-of-mind that all the transaction details are being handled in a professional and efficient manner.
Selling a Home
When you make the decision to sell your home, the goal is to get the best price and the most favorable terms in a time frame that meets your needs.
That’s why many sellers choose to work with us. We’re full-service, full-time licensed real estate professionals. From effective pricing and marketing to making sure the closing process goes smoothly, we will provide expert representation and support you every step of the way.
- Provide information about the current market and work with you to set a price accordingly.
- Provide exposure to more buyers and agents through extensive marketing.
- Communicate regularly so you can make informed decisions throughout the entire sales process.
- Help you understand all the terms, processes, and paperwork involved in your home sale.
- Serve as your advocate and negotiate the most favorable terms for you from pricing to closing.
- Provide you with peace-of-mind that all details of your home sale are being handled in a professional and efficient manner.